airport shuttle, airport transfer and private shuttle service
between London city center and its airports.
The Collection Point for Heathrow SHARED RIDE Passengers at Terminal 1,4 and 5 is upstairs from the Departures Level ie. not on the ground floor. At Terminal 2 and 3 it is on the Ground Floor, which is also the only floor anyway there
· At all five Terminals the Collection after you exit the Terminal Building, is from the end of the Lane where vehicles leave the Terminal – ie. not from the beginning of the Lane where vehicles arrive at the Terminal
·At Terminal 1 the Collection Point is upstairs on the Departures Level at the end of Lane 2 which is to your right when you exit the Terminal Building upstairs
· At Terminal 2 the Collection Point is at the end of Lane 3 which is to your left when you exit the Terminal and is the farthest Lane from the Building
· At Terminal 3 the Collection Point is IN FRONT OF THE DEPARTURES BUILDING ie. not at the Arrivals Terminal where you land. There is no public vehicle access to the Arrivals Building, so you must FOLLOW THE SIGNS FOR DEPARTURES and exit the Arrivals Building and then cross the road to your Collection Point IN FRONT OF THE DEPARTURES BUILDING at the end of Lane 3. Please kindly find the Collection Point in good time, as the Minibus cannot legally wait for lost passengers there
· At Terminal 4 the Collection Point is upstairs on the Departures Level at the end of Lane 2 which is to your left when you exit the Terminal Building
·At Terminal 5 the Collection Point is upstairs on the Departures Level at the end of Lane 2 which is to your left when you exit the Terminal Building
· For Collections from Central London Hotels and Residences, it is the duty of all Shared Ride Passengers to look out for their LONDON AIRPORT SHUTTLE Minibus at the front of their Building, from the scheduled Collection Time onwards. Please kindly note our Drivers do not abandon their vehicles (which is illegal) to go in search of missing Passengers and they do not report to anybody inside the Building when they arrive there
·All Shared Ride passengers must be at the Collection Point at (or before) the advised Collection Time and no later. Passengers at the Collection Point should look out for a vehicle with the following name LONDON AIRPORT SHUTTLE visible in the driver’s windscreen. In order not to inconvenience other Passengers already on board the Shuttle Minibus, the vehicle cannot wait for more than 5 minutes at the Collection Point for delayed/missing Passengers. Also the UK Authorities will not allow the driver to wait anyway as it is strictly against their regulations
·However notwithstanding the above – in order to offer a cheap, substantially discounted Shuttle Service for our valued Clients – it is hereby confirmed by LONDON AIRPORT SHUTTLE that a 15 minute Collection Time Window is available to our drivers, after the booked Collection Time, in order to allow for road closures, unusual traffic delays etc. It is also hereby confirmed that no compensation or refund will be considered for this “cheap service” in the unlikely event of further heavy traffic delays.
London Airport Transfers | Paris Airport Transfers | Madrid Airport Transfers | Nice Airport Transfers | London transfers
Warsaw Airport Transfers | Barcelona Airport Transfers | Prague Airport Transfers | Amsterdam Airport Transfers